Pheasant, Chukker, and Hun Hunting
August to April
Click on an image above to see it in full size.
In Malad, Idaho:
1 hour from Ogden and Logan
2 hours from Salt Lake
2 1/2 hours from Park City
Click here to download a map. The coordinates for the club property are N 42*08’29.7″ W 112*21’54.8″.
Click here to download our 2012 price list. Call 801-540-4661 for more information. Huns, chuckers, pheasants and quail available.
Requirements: Current Idaho preserve license ($23.50) or combination or small game.
Dogs and handlers are available.
Pros of Malad
- 1,000.00 acres of continuous property.Â Birds that are shot at or flush out of range may be perused.
- Hunts can easily be custom fit to accommodate the customer and their needs. From youth hunters or young dogs in training to the more serious of releasing birds on the ridge tops.
- A variety of terrain, gradual grassy slopes to long dry draws with rugged hills.
- Pristine property,Â very clean environment, no abandon Â farm equipment,Â or trash. The caliber of hunters coming up pick up, clean up after them selves.
- No overbooking,Â there is plenty of room to hunt with your group.
- We have dogs and handlers available.
- We have on site professional dog trainers available.
- There are opportunities to hunt cotton tail rabbits, sharp tails, and huns when in season.
- Overnight accommodations, along with restaurants, convenient stores, Ace Hardware, Thomas Market and Deli and Jones Bar are 8 miles from the property.
Hunting License Required:Â Preserve LicenseÂ ($23.50) or Idaho Small game or Combination License
This is an Idaho Law.Â A hunter safety card is required to purchase a license in Idaho or a license with that your hunter safety number on it and needs to match their social security number.Â Parents should make sure they have this numbers when coming up to hunt. This is a good law to instill the safety of others with proof of hunter safety and prevents criminals from purchasing hunting licenses.
- The hour and ten minute drive from Ogden.
- The license purchase.
Other Interests:Â Lotto tickets,Â imported beers,Â and a day out of the smog
Information & Reservations
Call (801) 731-5034 or fill out form below:
Major credit cards accepted.